Friday, January 27, 2006

marriot putrajaya





Marriot putrajaya



last nite..for the first time in my almost 5 month life...i sleep in a big nice 5 star hotel with my mom. well..my grandma is here for a meeting @ putrajaya. she request my mom n my accompany since her room is so big and cosy...she's also staying alone..so she actually takuts heheh

well.. i come to the rescue!!! hehehe i am so excited that i woke up around 3.30 thinking its 6.30! i refuse to sleep, take my pacifier and even refuse my milk! i smile and sengih.and gelak...and lastly my grandma pick me up and we played for 10 min..then mommy took me away...put me on another layer of pants...and make me drink my milk..she said its 3.30!!! go back to sleep!
and so i did...

in the morning..i woke up late..and dad's already down at the lobby to pick us home (they still want to go to work) why cant they just let me play there my my grandma??????

Grand-Mak house in JB


anyway.. i'll be going back to jb tomorrow after a stop at muar for grandma cousins' wedding.
i'll come back on tuesday...


gong xi fatt choi and salam awal muharam to you, you and you.

No comments: