Friday, January 05, 2007

better-man(person)

Send someone to love me....I need to rest in arms.....
Keep me safe from harm....In pouring rain...
Give me endless summer...Lord I fear the cold....
Feel Im getting old....Before my time...
As my soul heals the shame...I will grow through this pain....
Lord Im doing all I can....To be a better man...
Go easy on my conscience...cause its not my fault....
I know Ive been taught....To take the blame...

sound familiar? those are song lyrics of robbie williams better man.. mommy sang it to me in the car this morning.. i never heard of this song before..but i like the song.. mommy told me..she heard the song after so many years at MTV last night.. and tears run down..
she remember perasan nak buat concert lagu ni wit aunty sity masa they study at mmu dulu...but tak jadik..hehhehe
mommy.. dun worry..i love you more than anything in this world.. i have only one you and it will stay that way forever..
i love u mommy!!!!! mmmmmuuuuuuaaahhhhh!

4 comments:

sitynuress said...

kita bukan nak nyanyi lagu ni laa
kita nak nyanyi lagu nelly furtado laaa :P
ehehhe lagu ni lagu fav aku!!!
teringat ketika jiwa masih muda
:P hehehhe

.eiffel.amani. said...

hahah ye ke.. alahai.. i tua tua nih dah pelupa pulak... :P

meglittlemeg said...

hehe... eiffel love mummy...
auntie ah yee love eiffel's mummy too.

.eiffel.amani. said...

mommy loves aunty ahyee alsooooo