Thursday, March 01, 2007

trip down south




firstly i would like to wish a belated san lin fai lok..hong pow lo lei... to all my chinese fan like ah yee mayee... :D


the holiday..we make a trip down to south..balik kem-pung jb.. but we stop by pd for one nite..stayed at something beach resort.. the one with man made big big swimming pool..

it was fun! swim swim swim.. until my lips turn blue!! with my sexy swimming trunk huhu.. but sorry i cant publish that here.. censored..tak tutup aurat lah..

nnti peminat i pengsan heheheh..

so here is my click click masa makan huhu


eiffel : hum.. wat t order ya
dad: eleh si kecik nih mcm la pandai baca

eiffel : hum this page look yummy
dad : eh over lah plak.. dah lapar nih nak order

Gendang gendut tali kecapi.kenyang peruut senang hati... teddooorrrr!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does ur mummy intentionally dressed you & ur daddy alike? my momma does tht all the time. We're somewhat a boria family when we go out

.eiffel.amani. said...

hahah yeah..i think all mommies are like that...
u can be boring boria...ur kewl boria like me huhu