Wednesday, September 13, 2006

its a fun world

Bday@Kinderland Nursery. On the left cousin mia and on the right cousin kak fara.

and yet another bday@auntie pit house. unlce mie, dad, me, mom, mia n auntie pit

travelling every morning wit mom. this is the sleeping stare ( i stare at mom when i want to sleep in the car)

The picnic gang@ putrajaya recreational waterpark.
Unlce pojie, auntie sity n indah, uncle azrai, auntie fishie n ilham, auntie cantik, auntie aeda, me n mom, uncle zizi n auntie ina.

The swimming session wit indah n ilham while picnic.

oh wow... its been so long..
today i'll post to you guys my bday pictures and of course the fun picnic trip i went wit my friend n mama fren..
some update about me.. i now officially 1 year old plus.. weight 9.2kg and 77cm tall...
i drink gainplus milk by abbott and goes to kinderland nursery in kota damansara..
so i travel everyday wit mommy..she goes to work..i go to school n work too..
we got out as early as 7 everyday... so i took my bath at 6.30am.. if i woke up late..mom will just grab me at 7 am.. and bath me at auntie pit house.. so far..i took my bath at home except once or twice.. and later evening..mom pick me up.. and maybe singgah auntie pit house a while make milk and all.. then head home..arrive usually at 8.30 - 9.00 .. mom will call dad and we'll go dinner straight outside.. and on some occasion..i'll already sleep till wee in the morning comes back..
thats my usual day...
weekend will be a lot more relaxing..
oh ya.. thanks to everyone for the present...i got a cool phone from uncle zizi n auntie ina... i got a big punching playmate from abg alid.. i got adidas shoes from uncle mie.. i got a thomas ride train by auntie pit n mia.. and mom told me..there is more.. wow..i dunno bday is so much fun!
mommy said..wait till i see Raya.. heheh can't wait for raya!!
and my bday... i celebrate twice!! one at kinderland..together with all my friends.. we ate cake n gave them little goodiebag.. and went home i got another suprise bday to celebrate wit my family.. uncle mie came as he now work in proton kl.. dad also came to celebrate me at auntie pit house.. so much fun..we had cake n kfc.. yummy..
and also..i went for my first picnic trip.. we went to putrajaya for bbq picnic. mom said its kinda last minit and luckily it turn out pretty nice.. we had a lot of food n drinks and dessert and cakes and aunty sity bought swimming pool for us to swim..and auntie fishie bought a play pool for us to sunbathing huhu.. uncle pojie did all the cooking while auntie aida make fabulous food to bbq.. uncle zizi n auntie ina.. brought yummy dessert. mommy bring drinks.. plates.. and my ball.. oh.. she also organize the things.. but without her friends help..the picnic won't be a success.. yay!
next time round..i'll tell you about my new house.. yah..we're moving to a very nice house dad n mom bought even before they got married!!
yay again!!

No comments: