Thursday, September 28, 2006

vote for me!



remember this red shirt photo .. yang kononnya french look...

hehhe well mommy send my photo to kindergartenmalaysia.com for online baby photo contest

so..starting 1st october - 31st october 2006... you guys can vote for me at

http://www.kindergartenmalaysia.com/en/RunScript.asp?Page=701&Poll_ID=16&p=ASP\Pg701.asp

no 72... scroll to my name.. Eiffel Amani bin Affindi

Yay!
but hey..remember you can only vote for me once from one pc..if not i will get disqualified..
tq!

muacks..

4 comments:

ILOVE said...

You have my vote, cutie!

.eiffel.amani. said...

tq pretty auntie shirley ong ai pei!

Unknown said...

oh my! he is absolutely gorgeous!! u hv my vote. eeeeee....geramnye aunty rasa cam nak cium cium pipi tuuuuuuu

.eiffel.amani. said...

tq tq auntie :D