Friday, November 24, 2006

hello again

me n mia in action
during a doa selamat with me family at me new housey.
  • i have grown more teeth now.. i have 3 teeth below.. 4 teeth top..and 2, each at inside.
  • i walk very fast..almost like running.. stable and yeah bend well too..
  • i love watching play-house disney esp, Clay, Higgly Town Heroes, Swosh;Honk and , little einstein, sesame play with me, barney, jojo's circus, and few others..
  • i can kick a ball like my mommy.. but yet to learn how to stop ball.
  • i have new fancy dance move i learn from school and my maktok
  • i know how to big hug and sayang, flying kiss and wave bye bye properly
  • i have a cool orange shoes/slipper that i wore outside me housey
  • i sleep around 9pm or 10pm..and wake up around 5.30 to 6...yup..AM
  • i drink pediasure milk and love nasi goreng! and i eat anything my mom feed me
  • i might be moving to another town next year..yet to be confirm
  • i clap my hand when i listen to nice music.. but i head-bang when i listen to music i fancy..
  • i love me mommy and me daddy!

No comments: