Wednesday, November 01, 2006

PENCURI!!!! PEROMPAK!!

my grandma house in jb kene break-in.. around 12.30am last nite.. my mak-tok woke up to go wee wee..and she sleeps back.. she feel something not rite.. but too tired to think...so she sleep..
then later she heard a crack at her window..she tot its the bird which usually tumpang tido there..
suddenly..she saw a man entering... with all her energey..she shouted loudly.. the man ask her to keep quiet..but she jump from her bed..and went to the hall...and continuing shouting and she ran to third floor where the maid room is and of course my uncle iwan's room..they all hide inside his room.. and he called police.. then he open his window..and shouted from his room.. i think all of stulang could hear this.. police came only after 20 min.. ( my tok-ma house is 10 min from city centre - maybe some 7 min from a police station!)
they went down and open the gate.. police masuk and check the house.. they geledah rooms upstairs... looking for gold of stuff... and they geledah my uncle wan's car and my tok-ma car..
my tokma room was not touched..her hp..jewellary and stuff..handbag is still there..
at the same time..the pencuri senang hati break-in to other jirans' house..knowing police is busy at my tok-ma house.. they took hp, wallet and stuff... around 3-4 houses kene masuk that same nite... the police got a call from my tok-ma house for another break-in nearby.. and even terjumpa the pencurik... but the pencurik calmly identify himself as pakguard and said there are no robbery there... just my tok-ma house ( gave the house number).... so police went off back to my tok-ma house..
ergh.. so berani the stupid pencurik.. the police pun satu.. erhghghgh

kesian my tok-ma..she is still in shock.. luckily no one was hurt..and nuthing was missing.. but i am very sure my tok-ma is getting a hard time to sleep again at nite.. :(

everyone else.. becareful when ur at home..nowadays..they break in not only at nite my mommy told me..even during daylight..and they are no longer afraid to hurt u.. cos they know police can't do anything..not unless ur some big-shoot menteri or datukship...
always make sure wat u shud do when ur in the same situation.. and always keep ur hp beside u..

No comments: