Tuesday, December 27, 2005

i can golek 101

hey... big news dude...i now can roll-over.. org melayu kata.. "dah buleh guling yeeee". Heh i am so proud of my new achievement.. it happens on friday night - 23rd december 2005. while my mom and dad busy attending guests at our house..i lie alone enjoying the disney channel in front of me.. well..i dun like the channel they open for me...i wanna watch other things..so i tried to reach out for the astro-remote near me... i try n i try n i try...and finally yesssss..i didn't reached the astro remote control..but i roll-over my self... and i did it few times... mom came and turn me back...she was so excited the first time i roll over..but then she scared that i might hit something or can breath... but i think she just afraid if i change the tv channel yeah mom?? heheh
anyway..that's my latest achievement... so good so far..i'm a week to 4 month..and yep i can roll over now... how cool is that bebeh?

No comments: