Tuesday, December 13, 2005

my first bookstore visit

we stop by at padang kota mamak for teh tarik


yesterday (monday 12th dec 05)...mom n dad bring me to The Curve...we went jalan jalan and before going home we stop by at Borders.. dad search some work-related books... mom bring me to magazine section to see if there are any good parenting/baby magazine she could by..i enjoy looking at the cute models on the magazine cover.. hum..i wonder how can i be on that cover too?

picking my books @ borders, curve.


well..after that we went to find a book for me.. mom picks a few book... she read it to me..and show many glittering pictures...oh i am so excited n happy... i can read books after this... although the book store was cold...i dun mind..i am soo soo excited..i make so many cooing sound to show my interest in colourful books! yay!


mom n dad promise to bring me back there very soon..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

auww... such sweet blog...
eiffel dah went to borders dah. grow up wanna become aper ?
rocket scientist? doctor? computer geek? or... hmm... Borders CEO ?

Mamapinkie said...

alahai, comeinya eiffel nie..dah besar dah...cute lah eiffel nie! bila lah mama ridhwan nak jumpa mama eiffel dengan eiffel nie..Insya-Allah soon ya...stay comei eiffel!

.eiffel.amani. said...

heheh akhirnya ada jugak org comment kat blog eiffel...yey