Monday, December 19, 2005

my first solid food

hi again... as most of you know... i am 3++month old.. and of course i am not yet eligable to take solid food..but i can't wait no more...i am hungry... i want real food too! watching mommy n daddy eat delicous food everytime makes me wonder... how come there are better things then my super duper good milk????


so i show sign to my mom... that i am totally ready for a real food..i am a real baby...
well..since i'm too young ( i am not small..i am BIG), mom only give me to taste some of the food... my first taste was ORANGES... err... very weird, slurpy and sour taste... i want more.. but i can't stand the sourness... so this is orange... no wonder my mommy hates it...it to sour for sweet human like us..heheh


then.. mommy gave me a better taste of food..a banana n chocholate spread...she gave it to test if i like the sweet taste..of course i love it!! i just can't have enough tasting it..hehe mom stop after a while... she only gave me bout 3/4 of a tea-spoon. that's too little mom!

and then... they fed me with nestle cereal oatmeal watever..this is real baby food.. but its for 6 month and above.. so mommy crush the oatmeal and add more warm water..so its easier for me to digest... its sweet...got a fruity taste... i finished it fast!...


i am really growing big fast!

4 comments:

sitynuress said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh sedapnyaaaaa
makan banyak banyak eiffel.. nanti leh main futsal ngan indah ye :)

.eiffel.amani. said...

huhuhu... eiffel nak jadik defender cam ummi eiffel heh

Anonymous said...

comelnya...

.eiffel.amani. said...

heee thanks auntie pb