Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Over the rainbow - McPheeveeeerr


When all the clouds darken up the skyway
There's a rainbow highway to be found
Leading from your window pane
To a place behind the sun
Just a step beyond the rain

Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
There's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true


Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow
Why oh why can't I?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

AYU! GLAD that u have updated the journal. seems like many activity had been done together. keep it up. and the song...mcm pernah dgr...let me recall.

Miss Moon said...

syiok nyer dengar Cat nyanyi merdu habih ... i dengar berulang ulang kali sambil baca blog eiffel

.eiffel.amani. said...

miss moon -- hehhehe best kan cat nyanyi.. syiok

Halogamora -- Thanks for checkin us out!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! french holiday home insurance platinum jewelry Tramadol pharmacy fioricet http://www.zyrtec-and-side-effect.info/Adults-dosage-zyrtec.html Breast feeding and acyclovir Latino 18 pics

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it travel clothing for Waterbed+part anderson lee pamela tommy Blonde mature slim bt meet me conferencing Kia off road sportage no hands blowjob hydrocodone liquid buy tramadol Nicole amateur school backpacks manufactors Introduction management courses london Pamela anderson playboy video clips Free blowjob video trailers

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »