Tuesday, May 30, 2006

swimming to keep fit


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing




Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing




Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


as you all know..swimming is the best way to loose all those unwanted accesories on your body.. so i choose this now for my current hobby or outdoor activity. well been doing this for the past one month..but only this time mommy captured it digitally to share with you all my fan, friends and family.. dad n mommy will bring me swimming every weekend or whenever the weather is nice n dad is not playing basketball.. its pretty cooling when i have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig bath tub to swim in.. but its too bad they only let me swim for less then halfnhour'.. they said all my feet will shrink..who are they kidding?? my feet never shrunk..they got bigger and stronger everyday..




ouwh n by the way.. i'm 9 month now.. big enough to join my beloved parents to watch world cup next next week.. me n dad did check out astro programme zine for our fav matches.. must get ready with my milk, bantal busuk, mommy's blanket and let the game beginnnnn..

how many babies do you know loves to watch soccer??? i think i've grown into a sporty kiddy later on.. so lets enjoy the world cup 2006 in germany! (ps i've been to germany..mommy carry me inside her tummy when i was very very veeeery small... heheh jgn jeles yek)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

indeed, mummy brought u there during ur first month, soooo small i cannot imagine. but eiffel, u have been on their soil and hope u grow up as handsome as kaka, and as terrer as maradona, and as cute and nice like meglittlemeg

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Glasgow online advertising services Operating a vehicle under the influence of oxycontin antidepressant and migraines buy oxycontin nothing to join anti free scan spywarehub virus

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. discount computer games http://www.tooth-whitening-product-5.info